INTERMEDIATE MANNERS DURATION: 6 Weeks PREREQUISITES: Reserved for graduates of our Puppy II, Family Dog II, or private instruction at Pawsitive Steps. COST: $250
This class is reserved for dogs that already have the "basics", but need to fine-tune
with increased distractions. Perfect for those dogs that are "Living Room Warriors".
What is a living room warrior, you ask? A living room warrior is a dog who behaves
perfectly at home but cannot focus with distractions.
This course is the second building block to having a great dog.
- Reinforce all the basics with increased distractions
- Walking off-lead
- Proofing Recall (even when they'd rather be doing something else)
- Leave It - in real life situations (we pull out all the stops for this one)
- Lie down/sit and wait from distance
- A few tricks to keep in your back pocket to wow company
- And More!
Reserved for graduates of our Puppy Kindergarten, Basic Manners or private instruction at Pawsitive Steps.